Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply in respect of all Donegal Photo Tours workshop bookings and will form the basis of your contract with us.
- If you are booking within 6 weeks of the start date of a workshop, then please make payment in full with your completed booking form.
- Please contact Donegal Photo Tours for preferred method of payment
- All workshops will only operate with a minimum of two photographers. In the event of your course or workshop being cancelled by us, for whatever reason, your payment will be refunded in full. Our liability is limited to the amount of any money you have paid to us. If we cancel your workshop we will make every effort to advise you at least 2 weeks prior to the workshop start date.
- If you cancel more than 4 weeks before the workshop start date, then any money you have paid to us is fully refundable.
- If you wish to cancel your booking then please do so in writing. An Email is acceptable
- Bookings are non-transferable between participants and / or workshops
- We reserve the right to change the itinerary due to altered circumstances and conditions. We will make alternative arrangements as required but no refund will be given for services not utilized as a result.
- All workshops require some personal fitness. The nature of landscape photography often requires at least a moderate level of walking around locations and obviously you need to factor in weight of carrying your equipment as well. If you have any special mobility considerations in this respect you can contact us first to discuss further.
- It is a fundamental booking condition that you accept the hazards involved in visiting remote areas. Although every care will be made to ensure that all known risks are pointed out to you before and during the workshop event, you retain unconditional responsibility for your own personal safety and the consequences of any accidental injuries or death which may occur as a result of your actions. This includes all financial consequences, including emergency care recovery and any loss of income sustained as a result of personal injury on the workshop event. In particular, please note that workshops could regularly take place near potentially deep fast flowing water such as rivers or tidal locations such as beaches which may also contain hidden hazards or slippery walks. These locations may sometimes suffer from having no mobile phone coverage or easy access to emergency facilities. Such locations obviously have elevated levels of personal risk so please be clear on your responsibilities here, if you have any questions about any location beforehand, just ask. On the day due care will be taken with each and every participant to ensure safety is paramount.